Welcome to our support center
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay WHMCS Plugin
Module for WHMCS that allows you to use CyberCom Pay Plugin as a payment method.
Download CyberCom Pay payment module for WHMCS:
Download module (v.1.0.1 beta)
- WHMCS 5.2.4+
- CyberCom Pay merchant account
- Extract the archive file and copy files from ‘upload‘ directory into root directory of your WHMCS installation
- Log in as administrator and go to Setup -> Payments - Payment Gateways
- Select ‘CyberCom Pay Checkout‘ in the dropdown list
Click the ‘Activate‘ button
- Fill in your Merchant ID and API key and API URL and Payment Page URL from the CyberCom Pay merchant account (see Settings below)
- Click ‘Save Changes‘
To use the CyberCom Pay Plugin on your website you need to become a CyberCom Pay Checkout merchant
To set up the module you have to define API Key and Merchant ID and API URL and Payment Page URL
You can find them on your merchant account under Settings -> API Credentials and copy to the CyberCom Pay Checkout extension settings.
To process the payments properly you need to specify LPN URL.
Go to your Merchant Console on merchant.cybercompay.com -> Settings ->Payment Notifiers and define:
LPN URL: https://www.yourdomain.com/modules/gateways/callback/swipehq.php
Please note: you need to replace ‘www.yourdomain.com‘ with your website’s domain name
Invoice status will not be changed to ‘paid’ but you will be able to see a new record in the Gateway Transaction Log (Billing -> Gateway Log)