Welcome to our support center
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for osCommerce
This is a plugin for osCommerce which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method.
- To add the CyberCom Pay module to osCommerce, copy files from the catalog directory into your osCommerce catalog directory. For example, catalog/includes/modules/payment/swipehq.php would be copied to /path/to/my-oscommerce-shop/catalog/includes/modules/payment/swipehq.php
- After successful copying it will appear in your osCommerce admin login. Go to Modules, then press Install New Module. It will appear as “CyberCom Pay” in the list.
- Install the module.
- Then configure the plugin by selecting the plugin and pressing the Edit button. Add the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- Merchant ID
- API Key
- Payment Page Url
- API Url
- And finally configure your CyberCom Pay account to send customers back to your shop after they pay. In your Merchant login under Settings -> Payment Notifiers, set:
- Callback Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/swipehq_callback.php
- Callback pass back user data: on
- LPN Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/swipehq_lpn.php
- making sure to replace %YOUR_WEBSITE% with your website url, e.g. www.example.com/my-shop/swipehq_callback.php
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with CyberCom Pay.
osCommerce must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports for customers to be able to use CyberCom Pay to be a payment option, see Settings -> API Credentials for a list of currencies your Merchant Account supports. And see osCommerce -> Localisation -> Currencies to see which currencies your osCommerce is using.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.