Welcome to our support center
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for WooCommerce
This is a plugin for WordPress which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method for WooCommerce.
- Please install this plugin through the normal WordPress installation process (Plugins -> Add New, then Search or Upload)
- After successful installation it will appear in the list of Plugins as “CyberCom Pay Checkout for WooCommerce”, make sure to Activate the plugin
- Then configure Swipe, in the Plugins list, for CyberCom Pay Checkout, click on the Settings link, then add the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- CyberCom Pay Merchant ID
- CyberCom Pay API Key
- CyberCom Pay API Url
- CyberCom Pay Payment Page Url
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with Swipe.
WooCommerce must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports, see Settings -> API Credentials for a list of currencies your Merchant Account supports. And see WooCommerce -> Settings -> General -> Currency to see which currency WooCommerce is using.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.