Welcome to our support center
Search for a solution
- Phone: +64 9 368 5017
- Live Chat Now
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for PrestaShop
This is a plugin for Presta Shop which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method.
Download CyberCom Pay Checkout for Prestashop (v.1.7)
- Please install this extension through the normal Prestashop module installation process (Modules -> Add New Module)
- After successful installation it will appear in the list as “CyberCom Pay Checkout by CyberCom”
- Find it in the list and install it
- Then configure the plugin, adding the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- Merchant ID
- API Key
- Payment Page Url
- API Url
- And finally configure your CyberCom Pay account to send customers back to your shop after they pay. In your Merchant login under Settings -> Payment Notifiers, set:
- Callback Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?fc=module&module=swipe&controller=success
- Callback pass back user data: on
- LPN Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?fc=module&module=swipe&controller=callback
- making sure to replace %YOUR_WEBSITE% with your website url, e.g. https://www.example.com/my-shop/index.php?fc=module&…
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with CyberCom Pay.
Prestashop must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports for customers to be able to use CyberCom Pay to be a payment option. To see a list of currencies supported by CyberCom Pay see Settings -> API Credentials in your merchant account. To see a list of currencies your Prestashop allows see Localization -> Currencies, and Modules -> Payment -> Payment Module Restrictions.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.