Welcome to our support center
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for OpenCart
This is a plugin for Opencart which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method.
Download from here (v1.7.3)
- To add the CyberCom Pay module to Opencart, copy files from the upload directory into your Opencart directory. For example, upload/admin/controller/payment/swipehq.php would be copied to /path/to/my-opencart-shop/admin/controller/payment/swipehq.php
- After successful copying it will appear in your Opencart admin login under Extensions -> Payments as “Swipe”.
- Install the module.
- Then configure the plugin by finding the plugin and pressing the Edit button. Add the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- Merchant ID
- API Key
- Payment Page Url
- API Url
- Set Status to Enabled and Save.
- And finally configure your CyberCom Pay account to send customers back to your shop after they pay. In your Merchant login under Settings -> Payment Notifiers, set:
- making sure to replace %YOUR_WEBSITE% with your website url, e.g. www.example.com/my-shop/index.php?route=payment/swipehq/success
- Callback Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?route=payment/swipehq/success
- Callback pass back user data: on
- LPN Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?route=payment/swipehq/callback
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with Swipe.
Opencart must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports for customers to be able to use CyberCom Pay to be a payment option, see Settings -> API Credentials for a list of currencies your Merchant Account supports. And see System -> Localisation -> Currencies to see which currencies your Opencart is using.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.