Welcome to our support center
Search for a solution
- Phone: +64 9 368 5017
- Live Chat Now
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for Jigoshop
This is a plugin for WordPress which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method for Jigoshop.
- Please install this plugin through the normal WordPress installation process (Plugins -> Add New, then Search or Upload)
- After successful installation it will appear in the list of Plugins as “CyberCom Pay Checkout for Jigoshop”, make sure to Activate the plugin
- Then configure Swipe, in the Plugins list, for CyberCom Pay Checkout, click on the Settings link, then add the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- CyberCom Pay Merchant ID
- CyberCom Pay API Key
- CyberCom Pay API Url
- CyberCom Pay Payment Page Url
- And finally configure your CyberCom Pay account to send customers back to your shop after they pay. In your Merchant login under Settings -> Payment Notifiers, set:
- Callback Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?swipehq=redirect
- Callback pass back user data: on
- LPN Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?swipehq=callback
- making sure to replace %YOUR_WEBSITE% with your website url, e.g. https://www.example.com/my-shop?swipehq=redirect
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with Swipe.
Jigoshop must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports for customers to be able to use CyberCom Pay as a payment option. To see a list of currencies supported by CyberCom Pay see Settings -> API Credentials in your merchant account. To see which currency your Jigoshop is using see Jigoshop -> Settings.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.