Welcome to our support center
- Phone: +64 9 368 5017
- Live Chat Now
Android App features explained
The CyberCom Pay Checkout Android app allows you to process credit card transactions on the fly using the MOTO functionality.
You can achieve the following tasks using the Android app
- Sell products using the Buy Now buttons
- Process e-Invoices you’ve created from within the merchant console
- Process new MOTO transactions (manual credit card processing)
- View last 50 transactions
Sell products using Buy Now buttons
From within the merchant console, you can create Buy Now buttons for your products which can then appear inside the “Products” section of the mobile app.
Click on the Products button. You may need to click on the “reload” icon to synchronize the list of products from the list inside your merchant console.
- Once that has been done, click on the shopping basket icon.
- You will now see all available products in a list in the mobile app.
- Click on any one of the products to view details.
- Click on the Buy Now button
- Enter the customers’ credit card details to process the sale
Processing e-Invoices through the mobile app
From within the merchant console, you can also create e-Invoices that can appear inside the mobile app for “on-the-run” processing of sales.
- Once you have done that, click on the Invoices button inside the mobile app.
- This will show you a list of all e-Invoices available for processing.
- Click on any one of them to view details.
- You can click on the PDF icon to view the actual invoice and email to the customer or click on the “Pay Now” button to enter customer credit card information and process the payment.
Processing a MOTO transaction on the mobile app
Using the mobile app, you can process credit card transactions as a Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO) transaction.
- Simply click on the “New Sale” button to get started
- Complete the form and click on the Process Transaction button
Review last 50 transactions
From within the mobile app you can also see your last 50 transactions in real time. Simply click on the Transactions button to view the latest transaction history.
Clicking on any of the line items on the transaction history screen will show you details of the transaction.